Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

MyGolfSpy.com BEST INDOOR PUTTING GREEN 2022

Jamka R. Reader

Admin
19.jamka
Robot 19.jamky
BEST INDOOR PUTTING GREEN 2022 (MyGolfSpy.com)

Best Indoor Putting Green 2022​

Do you know the secret to making more putts? We do. Practice and owning a golf putting green really help dial in your putting stroke.

Depending on what you want to improve—like stroke, tempo or having drill videos or challenges laid out for you in an app—this guide will help you find the right putting green for you.

However, some golfers don’t have enough room in their house to practice. Don’t worry! Many golf putting greens offer different sizes to help fit any size of home and get you making more putts in no time.

Take it from us when we say an indoor putting green isn’t just a putting “mat.” We tested the best indoor putting greens on the market to see which ones roll like your country club greens, offer options like break and speed and how durable they are.

birdieball_puttup_std-03.jpg

birdieball_puttup_std-06.jpg

birdieball_puttup_std-04.jpg

birdieball_puttup_std-01-1.jpg

bg2020_indoormat_birdieball_std-04.jpg

WINNER: BirdieBall​

If you want a putting green that is the closest thing to the greens you play on every week, the BirdieBall is the one for you. The foam platform allows the ball to roll pure, end over end, allowing you to focus on what matters most: starting the ball on line. It may not have any alignment lines off the bat but you can customize it with whatever you like. These are just some of the reasons BirdieBall was crowned Most Wanted Indoor Putting Green of 2022.

• 2nd in durability
  • 1st in ease of use
  • 4th in features
  • 1st in roll
MOST INNOVATIVE PUTTING MAT: Me and My Golf

MOST INNOVATIVE PUTTING MAT: Me and My Golf​

If you struggle with breaking putts, you NEED the Me and My Golf Putting Mat. The mat comes with 3 golf balls that break different amounts to ensure you get the correct starting line and visuals of a breaking putt. The mat also has great alignment features to help you line up your putts. To top it off, the mat comes with an app that features the Me and My Golf guys provide free instruction videos to help you get dialed in.

Features That Matter

Length

How much room do you have? If you have a games room, man cave or she shed with plenty of floor space, a longer mat allows you to vary your practice. If you’re setting up in a smaller room, no worries. There are appropriately sized indoor putting greens to fit almost any space.

The longest indoor putting green we reviewed in 2022 was the Me and My Golf 14ft mat. Those with little space should consider Perfect Practice, PuttOut Slim or ProActive Sports F4 Multi-Break.

Roll

If your ball typically jumps and bounces on the green, you might be tempted to think it’s your stroke. Maybe it is. Maybe isn’t. Choosing an indoor putting green that rolls smoothly eliminates that uncertainty. If you want your mat to roll like your country club greens, consider BirdieBall, Perfect Practice, ProActive Sports F4 Multi-Break and Big Moss Competitor V2.

Material Quality

Greens made of thinner material tend to wear faster and may develop holes within a few months. Thicker ones hold their form and last longer. Thicker putting surfaces that will stand the test of time include the Big Moss Competitor V2.

Features

Some indoor putting greens are just “plain Jane” strips of fake turf but they can still give you an edge over your friends. More advanced models offer a comprehensive set of alignment aids, visual aids and targets. Some have features that offer different speeds, ramps, games, the ability to create breaking putts and much more. While no one product offers a complete set of features, Me and My Golf leads the way with video tips, breaking balls, putting distance variety … the list goes on. Those who want as many holes, ramps and putting drills as possible should consider WellPutt and Perfect Practice.

Portability

At some point, your putting green will need to be stowed away. If storage is a consideration, you’ll want one that rolls up tightly and is easy to transport. PuttOut Slim is a great example of excellent portability and storage.

BEST INDOOR PUTTING GREEN 2022 - FEATURES​

ProductWidth x Length (ft)HolesRampBreakSpeed
Big-Moss-Competitor-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Big Moss Competitor V2

Check Price
3' x 9'3YesNoFast
BirdieBall.png
Birdie Ball

Check Price
4' x 14'4YesYesFast
An-Eyeline-Roll-the-Rock-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Eyeline Roll The Rock

Check Price
2' x 12'0YesNoFast
A-Gosports-Curling-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Go Sports Curling/Shuffle board

Check Price
2' x 10'0NoNoMedium
meandmygolf.png
Me and My Golf Breaking Ball Putting Mat

Check Price
2' x 12'0NoYesMedium
Odyssey.png
Odyssey 12x3 putting mat

Check Price
3' x 12'5YesYesMedium
A-Perfect-practice-mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Perfect Practice

Check Price
1' x 9'2YesNoFast
Pltz-Player.png
Pelz Player Putting Mat

Check Price
2.16' x 10.5'0YesNoMedium
ProActive-Sports-F4-Multi-Break.png
ProActive Sports F4 Multi-Break

Check Price
1' X 10'1YesYesFast
A-Proactive-Sports-Varispeed-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Proactive Sports Varispeed

Check Price
1.7' x 10'0NoYesSlow/Medium/Fast
Puttout.png
Puttout

Check Price
1.7' x 6'0NoNoMedium
Puttout-Large.png
Puttout Large

Check Price
3' X 12'0NoNoMedium
Puttout-slim.png
Puttout Slim

Check Price
0.82' X 7.9'0NoNoMedium
Rukket-Sports.png
Rukket Sports 2 in 1

Check Price
2.5' X 10'4YesNoFast
A-SKLZ-Accelerator-mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Sklz Accelerator

Check Price
1' X 9'1YesNoFast
TrueBirdie-10ft.png
True Birdie 10ft Indoor Putting Mat

Check Price
1' X 10'0NoNoMedium
TrueBirdie.png
True Birdie XL Indoor Golf Putting Green

Check Price
3' X 10.5'2YesYesMedium
A-Ukase-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
UKASE Putting Mat

Check Price
1.7' X 10'0NoNoFast
A-WellPutt-High-Speed-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Wellputt High Speed

Check Price
3' X 13'0NoNoFast
A WellPutt Mat, one of the best indoor putting mats
Wellputt High Speed Premium

Check Price
3' X 13'0NoNoFast
Wellputt-Start.png
WellPutt Start

Check Price
1' X 10'0NoNoFast

The Best Putting Green of 2022: Buying Considerations

• Verify how much space you have before you purchase your indoor putting green.
  • Some of the best indoor putting greens of 2022 have graphics and lines, features designed to improve your putting, but some golfers may find them distracting. Others keep it simple. Decide which you prefer and choose accordingly.
  • Thin indoor putting greens can pose an issue with durability. Many also roll pretty much the same as the underlying surface. If you choose a thinner indoor putting green, make sure the surface you’re placing it on is smooth.
  • Some indoor putting greens are designed to be putted on from both ends. This can help to keep things interesting while allowing you to spend more time putting and less time retrieving balls.
  • Ideally, your indoor putting green would replicate the speed of the greens at your home course. While that can be difficult, some indoor putting greens offer multiple putting speeds depending on which portion of the putting green you’re putting on.
  • Some of the best indoor putting greens of 2022 have multiple holes with different diameters. Smaller holes require greater precision.
  • Some indoor putting greens offer accessories that allow you create breaking putts, along with uphill and downhill putts.

Expert Tip - Practice to Stop Leaving Putts Short​

Many golfers struggle with leaving putts short. Purchasing a putting mat with a ramp or other uphill or incline features will train you to hit putts just a little bit harder. When you get to a flat putt, your muscle memory will take over and get it to the hole. If you miss, the ball will only go a foot or so past. That's a gimmie or a tap-in at worst.

Putting Tips​

• Short putts. Unless your playing partners are especially generous, you will have to make a lot of putts inside five feet. Practicing shorter putts can benefit your game tremendously. Start close to the hole and work your way back as your ability to roll consistently straight putts improves.
  • Alignment sticks. If you cannot repeat the same putting stroke, try using alignment sticks to create a narrow path from the putter to the hole.
  • Distance control. Those who struggle with distance control should putt to different markings on the mat and try to hit the same marking five times in a row. Once you’re successful, increase the distance and repeat.
  • Have a routine. To ensure a consistent, repeatable stroke, you should have a routine. This trains your muscles and brain to replicate the same stroke and take it to the course

GET FIT FOR YOUR GAME WITH TRUEGOLFFIT
™

Unbiased. No Guesswork. All Major Brands. Matched To Your Swing. Advanced Golf Analytics matches the perfect clubs to your exact swing using connected data and machine learning.

FREE FITTING
/wp-content/themes/mygolfspy/assets/images/block-slider-icon.png

How We Test​

We're here to help you find the perfect putting green to fit your needs.

To do that, we employ a thorough and fully independent testing process that leaves no feature unexplored, no detail unchecked, and no stone unturned.

/wp-content/themes/mygolfspy/assets/images/block-slider-icon.png

Our Metrics​

Putting greens are tested head to head using rigorous protocols.

The metrics we consider when rating a putting green include Durability, Ease of Use, Features, and Roll.

BEST INDOOR PUTTING GREEN 2022 - RESULTS​

ProductDurabilityEase Of UseRollFeaturesTotal
BirdieBall.png
Birdie Ball

Check Price
2nd1st1st16th91.5
Big-Moss-Competitor-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Big Moss Competitor V2

Check Price
1st1st6th2nd91
meandmygolf.png
Me and My Golf Breaking Ball Putting Mat

Check Price
3rd1st9th1st90.5
ProActive-Sports-F4-Multi-Break.png
ProActive Sports F4 Multi-Break

Check Price
11th6th1st15th90
A-Perfect-practice-mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Perfect Practice

Check Price
11th6th1st16th89.5
A-WellPutt-High-Speed-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Wellputt High Speed

Check Price
15th20th4th2nd87.5
A WellPutt Mat, one of the best indoor putting mats
Wellputt High Speed Premium

Check Price
15th20th4th2nd87.5
A-Proactive-Sports-Varispeed-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Proactive Sports Varispeed

Check Price
3rd15th7th2nd87
A-Gosports-Curling-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Go Sports Curling/Shuffle board

Check Price
5th15th7th7th86
An-Eyeline-Roll-the-Rock-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Eyeline Roll The Rock

Check Price
5th6th11th7th86
Puttout.png
Puttout

Check Price
5th6th13th7th85.5
Puttout-Large.png
Puttout Large

Check Price
5th6th13th7th85.5
Pltz-Player.png
Pelz Player Putting Mat

Check Price
5th12th11th7th85.5
TrueBirdie-10ft.png
True Birdie 10ft Indoor Putting Mat

Check Price
5th12th13th7th84.5
Wellputt-Start.png
WellPutt Start

Check Price
15th15th9th2nd84.5
Puttout-slim.png
Puttout Slim

Check Price
5th6th13th16th84.5
A-Ukase-Mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
UKASE Putting Mat

Check Price
11th12th11th7th84.5
Rukket-Sports.png
Rukket Sports 2 in 1

Check Price
11th12th13th7th84
A-SKLZ-Accelerator-mat-one-of-the-best-indoor-putting-mats.jpg
Sklz Accelerator

Check Price
18th15th19th7th81.5
Odyssey.png
Odyssey 12x3 putting mat

Check Price
20th1st20th20th79.5
TrueBirdie.png
True Birdie XL Indoor Golf Putting Green

Check Price
20th1st20th20th79.5
Best-Putting-Green-1.jpg

Best-Putting-Green-1-7.jpg

Best-Putting-Green-1-6.jpg

Best-Putting-Green-1-5.jpg

Best-Putting-Green-1-4.jpg

What do I need to know about an indoor putting green?

Q: Does it matter where I use my putting green?

A:
Whether you have an indoor or outdoor unit, it should be placed on a hard, smooth surface to avoid wrinkling and promote smooth roll. The best putting greens of 2022 can be used outside when the weather permits but be sure to store your putting green inside when not in use.

Q: Are indoor putting greens worth it?

A:
Putting represents 35 to 55 percent of your shots in a round. A putting green is a great way to practice your stroke whatever the weather conditions are. Plus you might just lower your score.

Q: How does my indoor putting green compare to a real green?

A:
Most indoor putting greens won’t match the experience of putting on a real green but some can get you most of the way there. If you have the opportunity to test multiple indoor putting greens, you might find one that mimics the green speeds at your course.

Q: How do I care for my indoor putting green?

A:
Careful maintenance of your indoor putting green is a necessity. Vacuum it before and after use, be sure not to puncture it and keep it rolled up and stowed in a storage bag to hold its shape.

The post BEST INDOOR PUTTING GREEN 2022 appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Pokračovat ve čtení...

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom