Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

MyGolfSpy.com A Beginner’s Guide to Golf

Jamka R. Reader

Admin
19.jamka
Robot 19.jamky
A Beginner’s Guide to Golf (MyGolfSpy.com)

Starting the game of golf is daunting. We’re here to help. We want to give you the basic knowledge you need to start your golf journey off on the right foot.

We’ve spent years testing and researching golf equipment to help people like you enjoy this great game. Here we’ve compiled useful tips and resources into a complete beginner’s guide to golf. From which golf clubs to use, tips on choosing tees, and golf club etiquette, we’ve got everything you need to get started on the right course.

The Beginner’s Guide to Golf​

How do I know which golf clubs to buy?​

A picture of the new TaylorMade Stealth black golf irons.

Professional golfers, like a professional driver, rely on precision instruments to get the job done. Start with something that’s more like a Nissan Versa, rather than making the jump directly to a Ferrari. Super game-improvement clubs are the key.. They’re designed to help you improve, after all!

• Look for golf clubs labeled as “super game-improvement.”
  • Shafts are confusing. Stick with something in a regular flex.
  • It’s OK to buy used. Used golf clubs are a great way to start your golf journey on a budget.
  • Unsure of where to start? Our head-to-head tool can be used to compare golf equipment that we’ve rigorously tested.

What golf ball should I be playing?​

the 2023 Maxfli Tour could be good for beginning goflers because of the price.

Not all golf balls are created equal. The thing you need to remember (and come to grips with) is that you’re going to lose a lot of golf balls.

What kind of golf bag do I need?​

Choosing a golf bag is an important choice for new golfers.

You’re going to need a golf bag to carry all of your new gear. There are really two types of golf bags you need to be aware of, cart golf bags and stand golf bags.

Do golf tees make a difference?​

Golf Tees come in all different shapes and sizes. The beginning golfer can struggle to know which to choose.

Your choice of golf tee doesn’t make a noticeable difference. Our advice would be to stick with something inexpensive.

Do I need golf shoes?​

Are golf shoes necessary for the beginning golfer?

If you want to look the part, you should absolutely buy golf shoes. But, as a beginner, a golf shoe won’t make enough difference to push you to spend your money on a pair. That said, it’s important to understand the difference between spiked and spikeless golf shoes.

The Guide to Golf: Tips to Help you Ease into the Game​

What are some course etiquette basics I should know?​

Course etiquette is a large part of the golf experience. It’s your responsibility as a golfer to know and adhere to the rules, both written and unwritten.

• Fix your ball marks. A divot repair tool (or golf tee) can be used to repair your ball marks on the green. Fix another two while you’re at it.
  • Rake the bunker. After hitting a shot from the bunker, you should smooth any footprints or divots that you left.
  • Don’t hit into the group in front of you! When in doubt, wait it out!
  • Adhere to the dress standards. Golf courses have dress standards. Most require at least a collared shirt to play.

What do I do when I get to the course?​

Pulling up to the clubhouse as a beginner can be mighty confusing. Don’t be embarrassed to let those working the course know that it’s your first time.

• Most courses have a bag drop location so that you don’t have to walk your clubs from the parking lot.
  • Check in at the pro shop before heading out to the course. This is where you will pay for your round and any range balls to warm up with.

Should I take lessons?​

Lessons can be expensive but in the long run it’s money well spent. One-on-one help from a certified golf instructor can be hugely beneficial.

• Free resources on YouTube and other social channels can be helpful for understanding the basics.
  • One-on-one coaching and instruction provides more personal, actionable advice.
  • Talk to your local golf course to find a teaching professional near you

Do I need to play 18 holes?​

As a beginning golfer, it’s better to start off at the driving range or at a par-3 course. These environments are better suited to someone just starting out.

• TopGolf is another great place to start. The fun environment makes golf more accessible.
  • If you opt for the driving range, it’s polite to move to the end of the hitting area if you’re prone to shanks and poor shots

Above All​

Just have fun! That’s honestly the most important tip in this entire beginner’s guide to golf.

Yes, the game is incredibly frustrating at times. But you’re reading this article because something happened that piqued your interest. What was it? We all have something we can cling to. Remember that moment (or moments) and hold tight to that as you embark on this awesome journey.

The post A Beginner’s Guide to Golf appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Pokračovat ve čtení...

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom