Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

MyGolfSpy.com UPDATE: FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package

Jamka R. Reader

Admin
19.jamka
Robot 19.jamky
UPDATE: FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package (MyGolfSpy.com)

FLIGHTSCOPE-1.png

FlightScope has been making moves in the personal launch monitor space for a while but now, they have upgraded their Mevo+ device for a one-time fee.

We have seen the likes of Bryson DeChambeau and Bubba Watson use the FlightScope brand when practicing before a PGA TOUR event. But the Mevo+ isn’t just an outdoor launch monitor. It can be used inside as well with a couple of small adjustments.

Like many companies, they have targeted the personal launch monitor space as more and more golfers are seeking personal swing data. But it is hard to put a price on accuracy.

We have seen PLMs in the $500 to $2,000 space and, believe me, they’re not all created equal. The FlightScope Mevo+ on the other hand holds its own and is one of the more consistent PLMs on the market.

Flightscope-Mevo-Pro.jpg

The Technical Details​

Here are the juicy details.

For those not familiar with the FlightScope Mevo+, it is first and foremost a Doppler radar-based PLM. It comes with 16 data parameters, golf course simulation and customizable skill challenges. The Mevo+ also comes with 16 data parameters to help you dial in your game.

The FlightScope Mevo+ Pro package, however, has an additional 11 data parameters that equal 27 different data metrics which is an impressive amount of data. Throw in video capabilities via the Mevo App and you have yourself the Mevo+ Pro package.

The reality is that not that many PLM companies offer that much data for the price. The only others with the same amount of data metrics are Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro coming in at $7,000 and $3,000 respectively. But what stands out for me with the FlightScope Mevo+ package is that it isn’t a subscription model.

I know. It does exist.

FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Pricing​

As far as the pricing goes, the FightScope Mevo+ Pro Package will set you back $1,000. That’s assuming you have the Mevo+ already. If not, you will have to purchase the Mevo+ PLM for $1,999, for a total of $2,999.

The $2,999 price point might still be a little steep for some golfers but that’s the going price for a PLM these days. But like I said before, the $1,000 Pro package is a one-time fee and does NOT require a subscription.

Plus, if you are looking at the big boys in the PLM industry, you are looking at $4,000 less than a GC3 and $21,000 less than a Trackman.

Dive Into The Data​

Here are the metrics offered by the FlightScope Mevo+ Pro package:

2-2-e1638383378683.png

As you can see, there’s not much difference on ball metrics offered, apart from descent angle. So if you base your game off ball data, there’s no point in upgrading to the Pro package.

3-1-e1638383405749.png

This is where you see where your money is spent. And, “well spent,” I might add. I like to know what my clubhead is doing at impact. A data metric I find important is the dynamic loft offering. With this metric, I can determine if I’m flipping my hands at impact, holding my hands off to determine how much loft I’m adding to the face at impact. This is one of the biggest factors to loss or gain in distance.

Final Thoughts on the FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package​

After taking a deep dive into the FlightScope Mevo+ Pro package, you do get a s**t ton of data for a fraction of the price when comparing it to a Trackman or GC Quad. In my opinion, that alone is a WINNER!

Working at MyGolfSpy, I have tested a lot of personal launch monitors but the Mevo+ has performed well from an accuracy standpoint. Not quite on the same level as a GC Quad, but for a fraction of the cost, you can’t complain.

The FlightScope Mevo+ Pro package will set you back $1,000 and is available NOW for purchase.

The post UPDATE: FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Pokračovat ve čtení...

Pro stávající majitele bude sleva 10%
Podmínkou je registrace do 1. února

IT’S OFFICIAL: Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount 🚨

Existing Mevo+ users: Please fill out the registration form to qualify for the discount: bit.ly/propackagediscount

Q: What is the FlightScope Mevo+ Pro Package?
A: The Pro Package introduces 11 additional data parameters to the Mevo+ including club path, face to path, face to target, curve, vertical/horizontal swing plane, low point, speed/acceleration profiles, dynamic loft and vertical descent angle.

Q: Who is eligible for the Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount?
A: Any user who owns a Mevo+ purchased before Feb. 1, 2022, is eligible to receive the existing user discount on the Pro Package; they must register via our contact form by then to be eligible.

Q: How much is the FlightScope Mevo+ and the Pro Package?
A: The Mevo+ is $1999 USD retail and Pro Package an additional one-time cost of $1000 USD retail. Our Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount is $100 USD off. No subscriptions. No fees.

Q: How long will the discount be available?
A: Existing Mevo+ users who have registered through our online form have until April 1, 2022, to take advantage of the existing user discount before it expires.

Q: How do I apply for the Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount?
A: Click the link in our Instagram Story to fill out our registration form to be eligible for the existing user discount.

Q: How much is the existing user discount for users located outside of the US?
A: The discount amount will be adjusted to 10% off for those outside of the US.

Q: Is the Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount available to users who purchased their unit secondhand?
A: Yes, the Mevo+ Pro Package existing user discount is available to those who did not purchase their unit through FlightScope.

Comment below/DM us with further questions.

#FlightScopeMevoPlus
#PerformanceDataYouCanTrust

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom