Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

GolfWRX.com GolfWRX Members Choice: Best driver of 2022

Jamka R. Reader

Admin
19.jamka
Robot 19.jamky
GolfWRX Members Choice: Best driver of 2022 (GolfWRX.com)

What is the best driver in 2022? At GolfWRX, we take great pride in our online community and the cumulative knowledge and experience of our members. Needless to say, that extends to their views on the best driver of 2022.

The bedrock of GolfWRX.com is the community of passionate and knowledgable golfers in our forums, and we put endless trust in the opinions of our GolfWRX members — the most knowledgeable community of golfers on the internet. No other group of golfers in the world tests golf clubs as frequently or as extensively, nor is armed with such in-depth information about the latest technology.

You can see the full results for the best driver of 2022, as well as additional comments, in the forums.

Best driver of 2022: The top 5​

1. Titleist TSi3

Titleist-Tsi3-sole-best-driver-2021-e1615767969551.png

Titleist Tsi3 sole

What Titleist says: “For players who create more consistent contact and require more precise control over CG placement. With a new Adjustable CG Track Design for advanced speed-tuned performance.”

Here’s what GolfWRX members are saying

• @Audi A-Fore: “TSi3 – a modern ode to the classic 905R. It’s a blend of classic look and feel Titleist with the modern speed and adjustability to fit a wider range of players. Find the right shaft and let it rip, you won’t find a better club even amongst the latest and the greatest.
  • @sandshark: “Titleist TSi3 for me. Titleist topping tour bag counts says a ton, but the TSi3 defies the normal “2 for average joe, 3 for high speed guys” logic and performs for a wider range than any other Titleist driver I can recall. Fast, great adjustability, GREAT sound, has that classic pear 975 look.”
  • @azgolfer64: “Titleist TSi3 hands down is the best driver I have ever hit. Great sound, Great shape, Best distance and low spin.”

You can read what other golfers are saying about the TSi3 driver in the GolfWRX forums, and see our launch piece here.

2. TaylorMade Stealth Plus​

1-2022-TaylorMade-Stealth-Plus-driiver-sole.jpeg

TaylorMade Stealth Plus sole

What TaylorMade says: “For the last 20 years, Titanium was all the rage. But we have always known that every material has a limit. So, we started pushing the boundaries and now we’re leaving the old race behind to begin a completely new one. A race that drives beyond the here and now to raise the bar for what’s possible.”

• @johnnylongballz72: Stealth Plus is the GOAT.”
  • @IL2AZ: “The Stealth Plus ability to seperate launch and spin coupled with its consistency across the face and high ball speeds is the winner for me. First TM driver that I have seen tangible improvement over the 16 M2.”
  • @OrangeHog: “I switched from my OG SIM driver and have gained 10-15 yards with a remarkable improvement in forgiveness that I didn’t expect. More importantly, though, is the optimized spin rates I’m seeing. Previously with the SIM I would get the occasional low spin dipper. With the Stealth, however, I’ve seen much more consistent spin rates that keep me in play. I love the matte black finish too. I thought the red face would be a deal breaker but it is barely noticeable.”

You can read what other golfers are saying about the Stealth Plus driver in the GolfWRX forums, and see our launch piece here.

3. Ping G425 Max

Ping-G425-MAX-driver-2021.-3-e1615770629925.png

Ping G425 Max sole

What Ping says: “G425 MAX elevates the moment of inertia to PING’s highest level in history. Forgiveness comes mainly from a 26-gram tungsten movable weight, made possible by weight savings from advancements in the driver’s dragonfly crown technology. The CG-shifting weight can be set in neutral, draw or fade. A T9S+ forged face increases flexing for adding distance.”

• @EatDrinkRunLSU: “I was fitted for a PING G425 Max in late January and finally got it in late February. I’ve played 81 holes with it in the last 3 weeks. I’ve hit some of the longest drives I’ve ever hit in 25 years of playing golf over the past 3 weeks.”
  • @poryanop: G425 Max – great balance in terms of distance and forgiveness”

You can read what other golfers are saying about the G425 Max driver in the GolfWRX forums, and see our launch piece here.

4. Callaway Rogue ST Max LS

2022-callaway-rogue-st-max-LS-driver-_1772.jpeg

Callaway Rogue ST Max LS sole

What Callaway says: “Rogue ST Max LS is a high MOI head built for lower spin along with a stronger trajectory. Players can expect to see a more neutral ball flight, more workability, and lower spin characteristics compared to the Rogue ST Max. It’s a great option for many mid-to-low handicap players.”

• @Haber: “I voted Rogue Max LS. Had it in the bag a week after release and it’s been solid. Even poor swings tend to not get too far offline.”

You can read what other golfers are saying about the Rogue ST Max LS driver in the GolfWRX forums, and see our launch piece here.

5. Callaway Rogue ST Max

2022-callaway-rogue-st-Max_1791-copy.jpeg

Callaway Rogue ST Max

What Callaway says: “Rogue ST Max is our highest MOI head with a slight draw bias that’s built for all levels of golfers. This is the best combination of distance and forgiveness in a Callaway driver.”

• @BallerNate:The Cally Rogue ST Max is the best Driver I’ve ever hit…period. Went through a process of getting it dialed in and figuring out the right settings for my swing, but now that I have it dialed this Driver is an absolute weapon! My last round at one of the toughest courses in my area, I hit 11/14 Fairways, and the 3 that didn’t were still in play with decent approach shots from the rough. Feels so good to have so much confidence in my Driver, and feel like it gives me a chance to beat my buddies whenever I roll up to the course!! ????

You can read what other golfers are saying about the Rogue ST Max driver in the GolfWRX forums, and see our launch piece here.

Join the discussion about the best driver of 2022 in the forums.

Pokračovat ve čtení...

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom