Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

Exemption from numbers: When a good shot is good, even if it is ten

sakurasanta86

Nováček
View Attachment 1421 I recently cleaned up my bag in my bag, and from a side pocket, I was pulling up a dozen jerks. I opened them with interest, because I did not remember when I was playing on the court and the boxes with the number of wounds were all empty. I realized that during a regular game, whether I was going alone or someone else on a flight, I did not score for over a year. I remembered a very interesting article from Andrew Halad, who appeared in the Golf Digest magazine. He also considered the pros and cons of leading the score and, consequently, of the handicap.

My intention is here to divorce this for the many heretical controversy that Halada has outlined and add some of his own insights. I have to agree that, unlike other golfing countries, the Czechs are something like ciferfetists. Stats and numbers can, of course, give your game the necessary mirror where you see improvement or deterioration and where it is possible to compare with someone else. The way this mirror lifts many home-grown golfers but reminds the collector of pictures with the power lines (if you know the Red Dwarf, you know what I'm hinting). We spend time comparing the score to the individual holes across the seasons, sorry that if it fell, it would not be an eighth but a seven. As the handicap is decreasing and it's harder and harder to improve, we despise each one-tenth degradation. And most importantly, if we meet a new golfer, his handicap is one of the important aspects that then shape our gaze on him as a human being: "It is a terrible asshole but has one-piece hcp."

Of course I'm exaggerating now to make it clear what I'm trying to hurt. However, I do not exaggerate so much. When I started golfing, I was virtually obsessed with everything that was related to the game. I was interested in traditions, ethics and aesthetics, rules, way of pointing and many other things. Writing, watching and scoring the score included a new feeling of being a golfer. All the more, the less I was a golfer by level of play. Since I do not have much time to practice, it has just started to make me do these things. Simply because watching a bad score does not make it as fun as watching the good.

I realized one thing, given the time and other circumstances, I will never be a great golfer or above average and very likely even at club hcp level. I just can not give it what it would mean. But do I have to make this finding a joy in the game I always have, whether I'm doing well or not? Does that mean I'm banging on golf for goodbye? And does he want something like that for me in the rules?

According to Halad's article, less than 20 percent of players in the US have a handicap, and this is a golfing power. How do these players actually work? Certainly, there are a number of them who still sketch scoring cards, watch the numbers themselves, and worry about the results. But I'm convinced there are some of those who just go golfing. They know the rules and know that they have managed to play par. They have the same joy at the moment as I am, but it's just one hole in a long, continuous row of others. Every morning is new, every one has a chance to end up as good or unplayable.

I do not want this lamentation to attack the scoring system or hcp that comes to me one of the best game systems in the sport at all. Just show that a number of recreational golfers suffer under the yoke of numbers unnecessarily. Try to drop the skokartu on the first tee in the basket and look around, you are just you, the grass and the sky. And even after you, the good morning will come and it will not matter if it's the tenth.

Souhlasím s tebou v tom že STB systém jedním z nejlepších bodovacích systému ve sportu, tedy myslím v tom rekreačním. Ale stejně je to vše o lidech, vždyť se hráči můžou mezi sebou domluvit na pohodové hře, kde si vyberou formát podle nálady... ale i tam se objeví někdo kdo se dívá na ostatní přes značku holí, auta případně oblečení. Takže, pokud si chceme užívat krásnou hru jakou golf určitě je, radovat se z každé rány a vnímat přírodu kolem sebe, tak si stačí JEN vybrat dobré parťáky do flightu ;););):up::up: STB, případně jiný systém hodnocení, má být jen prostředek, a ne cíl našeho snažení......:p:p

Umím anglicky jen tak, že jsem horkotěžko ten příspěvek přelouskal. S obsahem souhlasím, ale ptám se PROČ????
PROČ ANGLICKY? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Taky bych na českém golfovém fóru mohl začít psát příspěvky v ruštině, protože je mi 51 a od čtvrté třídy základní školy mě ruština provázela školním životem, ale proč bych to dělal?:rolleyes:

Да, было бы правильно говорить по-русски здесь. Я старая собака, и английский язык является дискриминационным ....
Dobře ty ...:up:;)

Да, было бы правильно говорить по-русски здесь. Я старая собака, и английский язык является дискриминационным ....
Tohle na rozdíl od toho úvodního příspěvku fakt celé přečtu a i přeložím, jo...to je drsná realita.

Já nedávno zažil něco, co už nikdy asi nezažiju. Tančíme se ženou argentinské tango a byli jsme na letním semináři. Na těchto seminářích často hostují zahraniční lektoři a vyučují v angličtině. Vždy si tak trochu připadám trapně, že narozdíl od o generaci mladších tangueros horko těžko pochopím, co chtěl lektor říct. Něco se ho lámaně zeptat s tím, že by mi nedejbože mohl odpovědět tak, že mu stejně nebudu rozumět vůbec nepřipadá v úvahu. Tentokrát hostoval rus a jelikož jsme všichni na place vyrostli na růskom jazyků, požádali jsme o výklad v ruštině. Nejprve byl z toho neobvyklého požadavku velice zmatený a neustále do výkladu motal angličtinu, ale nakonec to dal. To by jste nevěřili, jak je to v tom mozku zažraný. Přesto, že už bych těžko dal dohromady ruskou větu, normálně jsem mu rozuměl. Zlatý hřeb přišel v okamžiku, když se zhruba v půlce semináře nesměle ozvala jediná mladší osoba mezi námi, zda by jí to někdo nemohl přeložit. Bohužel to byl konec a návrat k angličtině, ale já si uchoval ten blažený pocit toho, že konečně jsem byl jednou na druhé straně barikády a nemusel zahanbeně uvažovat zda zvednout ruku na dotaz, zda je tu někdo, kdo nerozumí anglicky.

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom