Nové
  • Prohlížíte si 19.jamku jako neregistrovaný uživatel s omezeným přístupem.
    Pro vytvoření nových témat, přístupu do neveřejných částí fóra, možností reakcí atp. se zdarma zaregistrujte nebo se přihlašte.

MyGolfSpy.com FIRST LOOK: PuttOUT – Blast Motion Collaboration

Jamka R. Reader

Admin
19.jamka
Robot 19.jamky
FIRST LOOK: PuttOUT – Blast Motion Collaboration (MyGolfSpy.com)

• PuttOUT and Blast Motion join forces.
  • Blast tracks your face angle and path.
  • Available in two packages.

Best Putting Mat

How good is your putting? Or, in my case, how bad is your putting?

Most golfers really don’t know what they’re doing, right or wrong, without getting a lesson from a pro. But if you’re looking for the next best thing, PuttOUT and Blast Motion will get you where you need to be.

Welcome to the PuttOUT and Blast Motion collaboration.

PuttOUT is a putting training aid juggernaut while Blast Motion has expertise in sensors to record what your swing is actually doing during your round.

Let’s take a dive into what seems to be a smart match between the two companies.

Putting

Blast Motion​

Based in San Marcos, Calif., Blast Motion is an information company that provides motion analysis and performance insights—a swing trainer, if you will. But they’re not just married to golf. They have products for baseball and softball as well to provide athletes with all the tools to maximize their potential.

Blast Motion combines biomechanics of movement with sensor data. It also has video capture technology and cloud-based software services to help analyze your game.

Greg Saballa, Director of Golf Sales and Marketing at Blast Motion, talked about the collaboration with PuttOUT:

“We are extremely excited to be collaborating with PuttOUT to offer players and coaches the ability to pair Blast Technology with PuttOUT training products. Both brands believe the key to great putting is practice and creating a consistent, repeatable stroke. The combination of PuttOUT and Blast Golf allows players, of all skill levels, to create a “Smart” studio to practice anytime and anywhere, with instant feedback.”

Golf Training Aid

PuttOUT​

PuttOUT produces addictive putting training aids. One being the PuttOUT Premium Pressure Putt Trainer. You try to putt the ball into a hole halfway up a ramp. The ball has to remain in the hole. This is considered as a perfect putt because of the direction and weight.

From there, PuttOUT has produced a variety of training aids including an indoor putting mat with alignment visuals, putting mirror, ball gate and more. All of their products make practice fun and can be turned into a putting game for more enjoyment.

When the collaboration was announced, Andy Clift, Product Director at PuttOUT, said:

“At PuttOUT we are obsessed with making your training fun and informative and with this collaboration we have upped the ante on both. The technology that Blast brings to the table, paired with our training aids, means that golfers can not only learn even more about their putting stroke, but be confident that they are armed with the tools they need to improve it. We’re incredibly excited to be partnered with Blast as both companies share the ultimate goal of helping golfers get better.”

PuttOUT Blast Motion

What’s On Offer​

I can hear you say, “But I already have PuttOUT or Blast Motion gear. I don’t need double the number of products.” Trust me, I get you. That just wouldn’t be smart. Those golfers can purchase a Blast Motion unit or any PuttOUT training aid separately to create the ultimate package. However, for those who don’t have any products from the two brands, you can purchase bundle packages to get the best of both worlds for 10 percent off.

If you want to take advantage of the full experience, you have the choice of two exclusive studios. Plus you can use these products indoors and outdoors.

The first package is called the Weekend Warrior Smart Studio which pairs Blast Motion with a medium (six-foot) PuttOUT indoor putting green and their Premium Trainer. This package retails for $251.99 which includes the 10 percent off.

The second collaboration package is meatier than the first. The Sicko’s Smart Studio features the Blast sensor, a medium mat, PuttOUT’s Mirror & Gate Set as well as their Putting Plane. This packages retails for $346.99 which also includes the 10-percent discount.

PuttOUT Blast Motion

How Do I Get My Hands On This?​

You can get your hands on these products today for a limited time only.

Any golfer, no matter what their putting ability, can benefit from the PuttOUT/Blast Motion collaboration. Moreover, the seasons are changing so it’s a perfect opportunity for some indoor practice.

For more information, check out the Weekend Warrior Smart Studio or the Sicko’s Smart Studio at PuttOUT.com.

PuttOUT X Blast Motion Collaboration

PuttOUT X Blast Motion Collaboration​

$251.99 - $346.99​

Buy Now

The post FIRST LOOK: PuttOUT – Blast Motion Collaboration appeared first on MyGolfSpy.

Pokračovat ve čtení...

VELKÝ dík za spolupráci a podporu 19.jamky patří těmto Jamkařům a
Back
Nahoru Bottom